If you are an off-road runner, trail gaiters are an essential part of your gear. Their purpose is simple: to prevent sand, dirt, prickles, mud, and gravel from getting in your shoes and causing irritation. Also saves your socks and keeps them cleaner! The gaiter height you needs depends on how much protection you want. Shorter gaiters like these Razer Trail Gaiters are made for trail running and summer hiking. Size Large. Best fit is for ankle diameter of 9-10 inches.
- COMFORT: Helps reduce blisters and hot spots by keeping debris out of your shoes.
- SAFETY: Neon green with reflective rear stripe.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT: Breathable, stretchy 90% polyester / 10% spandex fabric keeps your feet cooler.
- STAYS IN PLACE: Metal shoe lace hook and durable Hypalon under-arch strap keeps trail gaiters in place. Easy on and off.
- EASY CARE: Hand wash and air dry for longest life. 1 year warranty.
- SIZE LARGE: Ideal for both women and men. Best fit is for ankle diameter of 9-10 inches.
- Matching neon Neck Gaiter